- Wearing the right cycling clothes can provide protection against accidental injury and make the ride more comfortable.
- Cycling clothes are designed to help wick away sweat and make you more visible on the road.
- Cycling scarf: Cooling in summer, warming in winter
About 70% of series cycling injuries are injuries to the head. So always wear a helmet!！
- Choose a helmet that fits your head shape and is as snug as possible.
- The securing strap should be set behind the ear and the buckle fixed at the throat position.
- The helmet visor should be level with your eyebrows. Also, make sure to pull your bangs back so they don't obstruct your line of sight.